6 posts / 0 new
Last post
MeatWagon_Driver's picture
Dec 2016
1 month ago

Hey all, I'm brand new here. I've been dabbling with playing guitar for a few years now, hoping to learn more as I move along. Big fan of Classic Rock, Metal, and Alternative stuff. Current gear is Epiphone G-400, Fender FA135CE, Gibson Flying V, and Fender Frontman 212R 100-Watt Thanks guys.

davido's picture
La Grange, Texas
Oct 2007
13 hours ago

welcome enjoy lots of videos to sort through

we say Grace, we say Amen, life is short!

toneluc57's picture
Jan 2017
1 month ago

What's up guitar people? Happy to join you all at Guitar.com. Hopefully my guitar playing gets better listening and watching at what you all have to say and demonstrate. Been playing for a while but have always had to put music on the back burner for job and family matters. Now that I'm retired, I can make this a cool hobby since being 64 is a bit late to start a Rock n Roll or Metal band. Doesn't matter I just want to play to have fun. Here are some of my guitars.

Attachments: 
keksdose's picture
northern krautland
Nov 2006
23 hours ago

64 too old for a rock band?? you'd be called "the kid" when joining the zimmers;-) welcome aboard!

john's picture
Jan 2007
Today
Originally Posted by toneluc57

What's up guitar people? Happy to join you all at Guitar.com. Hopefully my guitar playing gets better listening and watching at what you all have to say and demonstrate. Been playing for a while but have always had to put music on the back burner for job and family matters. Now that I'm retired, I can make this a cool hobby since being 64 is a bit late to start a Rock n Roll or Metal band. Doesn't matter I just want to play to have fun. Here are some of my guitars.

Nice rack!

Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right.

kaicho8888's picture
San Francisco
Oct 2008
Today

That's a nice method hanging guitars!

Old Rockers never die... we just fade away! 会長