2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lauke_101's picture
Venlo, Netherlands
Oct 2006
5 years ago

Allright, I have the software edition (don't need the rig kontrol since I'm using this for recording only) and I have it running now and it works.
I run it stand-alone when I'm experimenting with my sound and that's where the problems begin. I have both direct sound from the guitar and sound through GR3 and I can't get rid of the direct sound. There might be a very simple solution to this but I can't get it done.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

My rig:
Fender CP 60s Stratocaster/Cort S2600 -->DIY Zvex SHO clone --> Boss DS-2 --> Rocktron Austin Gold OD --> DIY modded Fuzz Face --> EHX Small Stone Nano --> EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress (vintage) --> DOD PDS1000 digital delay --> DIY true bypass/feedback looper --> Schaller volume pedal (vintage) --> Laney VC50

Cort Earth 100 acoustic

And a Vox Pathfinder 15

asatbluesboy's picture
Brasil
Dec 2005
11 months ago

Check your sound properties (double click the little speaker on the taskbar). Mute "line in" or whatever you're using. That should work.

crew

Quote:

Originally posted by pop_n_fresh
The thought of EMGs on a Jag makes me vomit a little.

Originally posted by paradeblonde
Beep beeeep beeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

Selling BOSS FW-3. I live in Brazil, mind you, so prepare yourself for $30-ish for shipping and waiting. Local pickup available, along with beautiful beaches and cheap bitches.