2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lauke_101's picture
Venlo, Netherlands
Oct 2006
4 years ago

Allright, I have the software edition (don't need the rig kontrol since I'm using this for recording only) and I have it running now and it works.
I run it stand-alone when I'm experimenting with my sound and that's where the problems begin. I have both direct sound from the guitar and sound through GR3 and I can't get rid of the direct sound. There might be a very simple solution to this but I can't get it done.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

My rig:
Fender CP 60s Stratocaster/Cort S2600 -->DIY Zvex SHO clone --> Boss DS-2 --> Rocktron Austin Gold OD --> DIY modded Fuzz Face --> EHX Small Stone Nano --> EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress (vintage) --> DOD PDS1000 digital delay --> DIY true bypass/feedback looper --> Schaller volume pedal (vintage) --> Laney VC50

Cort Earth 100 acoustic

And a Vox Pathfinder 15

asatbluesboy's picture
Dec 2005
3 months ago

Check your sound properties (double click the little speaker on the taskbar). Mute "line in" or whatever you're using. That should work.

Originally posted by pop_n_fresh
The thought of EMGs on a Jag makes me vomit a little.

Originally posted by paradeblonde
Beep beeeep beeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

Selling BOSS FW-3. I live in Brazil, mind you, so prepare yourself for $30-ish for shipping and waiting. Local pickup available, along with beautiful beaches and cheap bitches.