I recently aquired a Kingston KEG-2 electric guitar, for the princely sum of $29.99 Canadian, or about $25 American, I donno. Anyways, I really like this guitar, but I've been unable to find any information on it, or any Kingstons. I believe they might have been made by Harmony, but I can't be sure. Sorry, no pictures for now, but I'll give you as detailed a description as I can.
- Flame red, Strat-style body, with no pickguard.
- Two single coil pickups, neck and bridge, with individual toggle switches as opposed to a pickup selector.
- Amp-style volume controls, a la Muddy Waters.
- Thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard.
- Maple Ibanez RG-style head, with "Kingston" written in brush script text (ie. Squier or Fender) and "KEG-2" written in small caps (ie. "Stratocaster")
Any help would be appreciated.
silence is golden, but screaming is fun.