1 post / 0 new
coffeecaster72's picture
Oct 2004
9 years ago

I know Ernie Ball volume pedals are designed for easy pot replacement, without soldering appearently, but I was wondering if there's a proper way to replace it?

Also, is there a certain type of pot that you have to use?

I figure if it's simple enough to do, I might as well try putting a 25k pot in mine and hear for myself what the difference is...

Current Rig:
-Guitar: 72 Tele Custom Reissue
-Amp: Peavey Prowler 45w Tube Combo (6L6's)
-Effects: Boss TU-2 > Boss Blues Driver > Boss OD-3 > FX loop: Guyatone Slow Volume > Boss GE-7 > Boss BF-2 Japan > Ernie Ball Jr. VP > Ibanez DE7 > Boss DD-5 > Digiverb