3 posts / 0 new
Last post
tommyv's picture
Philadelphia
Jul 2004
9 years ago

I have a dual rectifier 3 channel that I bought used. The serial number is R-017390. Does anyone know what year it is by the serial number?

Jackson RR3
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa vertical 2x12
dbx 15 band EQ
dbx Compressor/Gate

ikkyu2's picture
SF, CA
Nov 2003
3 years ago

Originally posted by tommyv
I have a dual rectifier 3 channel that I bought used. The serial number is R-017390. Does anyone know what year it is by the serial number?

No, but call Mesa. They'll be able to tell you. Number's on their website, it's open Monday-Thursday.

Axes: Fender Custom Shop Strat (Fred) / MIJ Strat (Fralin '54s) / MIJ Tele / Dillion LP (Fralins) / Dot (SD Ants) / PRS: McCarty Brazilian / Custom 22 Rosewood Artist / Archtop II
Rig: -> 535Q wah -> DOD FX56/ProCo RAT -> E13 TBD -> loop { Digitech RDS 3.6, phase inverted { dry -> 3-knob EHX Bad Stone -> ADA Rocket 20}} ->
Mesa Maverick, or GarageBand.
* BC Rich ST3 (SD Custom) -> Boogie Mark IIC+; 2 1x12 EV 12S's
I gave the Maverick to nyrkickazz1, and man, I miss that amp. IT SURVIVED! I have it back now.

Other stuff: a Ric 360/12 in baby blue; an '83 MIJ Squier P-bass; a Martin HD-28V; and now I have a Mesa Mark IV long head too.
__
"Arise, goddess; invest thyself in these, thy shining raiment, and ensconced in Phaeton's chariot float your starréd way to the Liquor Control Board of Ontario."

scarecrowX52's picture
Deathridge, California
May 2003
7 years ago

Yeah, I don't know about the serial number thing, but the three channels are fairley new, I think they first started the three channel Rectos in like '99 or 2000, so it shouldn't be more than five years old.

If You Cross Me......I'll Cut You.

I have had succesful buy/sell/trade deals with: Tone_Gecko, Raller84, God's Dice, nox5150, Nonigzistnt, oversight, The Sun King, wren, SHAKEnBAKE and OdeToHan.

Re: The ten ways to make me hate your band...

8- Asking me to get closer to the stage or to put my hands in the air. If you have to ask, then you suck.

9- Taking 45 minutes to get set up for a half hour set.

www.militiadeathridge.com