4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bford's picture
Jan 2017
2 weeks ago

I need some help ID my classical guitar. I do not see a label or a name anywhere. There is a marked 41 inside that is all. Ive been searching to ID the guitar and the only thing that I may have come up with is that itmight be from Japan. All help is appreciated.

Thank you.

john's picture
Jan 2007
Today

I would bet that the 41 means inches and that designates the size of the guitar. I would also guess that you might have a mutt. Doesn't mean it's not good quality but it might just be a no name Guitar maybe handmade in Mexico, Spain or elsewhere in Latin America. Does it have a hardshell case for a flimsy case or no case at all? I did however notice that on the headstock there's a label that says steel reinforced and I can't read what it says on the bottom and that could indicate that it might be a factory made Guitar because otherwise, why would they advertise that in English? Does it seem old or new?

Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right.

Bford's picture
Jan 2017
2 weeks ago

The guitar was handed down to me, I dont have a case for it yet. The guitar doesnt seem new, great condition. It has that vintage feel to it.

Bford's picture
Jan 2017
2 weeks ago

Its in great condition and also seems to be made very well made and solid.